Make Christmas your own this year by making your own lighted Christmas tree.
This ceramic topper even comes with a light kit, which includes a base light bulb, colorful mini lights, a white star tree topper, and a separate tree base.
Tips for Use:
- Before firing, be sure to clean paint and clear glaze out of light holes.
- After firing, insert light bulb and metal bracket into the underside of the tree base.
- Pinch metal bracket together to easily fit through top. The indentions on the metal bracket will hold it securely in place on the base.
- Place tree on top of the base and add colorful mini lights and star topper.
- You may wish to secure colored lights and star topper into tree with glue, to keep them from being lost.
- Plug in light cord, turn on and enjoy.