Duncan Discovery Brushes come in a wide range of brush types, and are all easy on your budget.
- They are excellent brushes for students because they can endure rough handling and brush abuse.
- Duncan Discovery Brushes are identified by their water-proof clear acrylic handles with teal markings and handle tip.
- They can be used for a variety of underglazes, and glazes, and non-fired color products as well.
- Brushes should be washed with clean water and dried flat after each use.
- To give it the most thorough cleaning, use the Duncan Brush Cleaner. This will loosen any dried paint particles that may build up and contaminate a medium.