ITC-100 Ceramic Coating is a versatile high-temperature coating for the inside of kilns and elements.
It is made for kilns made with insulating brick, lightweight castable, or fiber interiors.
With this coating, you can save fuel, and protect your kiln.
Tips for use:
- Remove weakened fiber, loose bricks, debris, dust, and grease from from interior walls.
- Also check the door, crown, floor, and grooves behind the electrical elements for dust and grease.
- Dampen the kiln by spraying the interior with water.
- Mix together one half-pint of water and one pint or ITC-100.
- For large areas, use a spraygun.
- For small areas, a brush is better. Be sure to dip the brush in water before dipping it into the solution.
- Coverage is 50 to 100 sq. ft. per gallon (6 to 12 sq. ft. per pint).