The NVA-04S pugmill features newly designed twin augers and a forceful direct gear driven motor for remarkable extruding capability that produces air-free clay and increases clay workability. It features an all-stainless interior for use with porcelain and other light colored clay bodies. The high quality wedging and extruding capacity obtained makes this compact pugmill one of the most efficient and competitive on the market.
- Direct gear driven motor provides maximum mechanical force for blending requiring minimum operator effort
- Twin cast stainless steel mixing augers blend and extrude up to 440 lbs per hour
- Dual safety system; limit switch automatically cuts power to pugmill when augers are exposed. Stop button allows for immediate operator control
- Includes a clay cut-off wire, clay receiving table, and mounted on locking wheels
- Air vacuum pump system (oil-free)
- 5 year warranty